As a B2B marketer my primary role is to help identify and create business growth opportunities by providing effective marketing solutions and developing proactive initiatives.
I can help you with:
- Creating a real ‘point of difference’ for your business
- Developing a clear and concise brand strategy
- Establishing the 7 key marketing assets you need to succeed
- Creating a marketing plan for business growth
- Helping you implement the strategies and tactics to achieve your business objectives
Whether you are a start-up or a small business you need a marketing plan to grow your business and one that can be implemented quickly and cost – effectively.
However, most owners can’t justify a full time marketing manager or don’t have enough knowledge / time to undertake the process in-house.
My focus is on solving this dilemma for you by developing an understanding of your markets, analysing the marketing challenges and then creating clever strategies to achieve your business goals.
My involvement differs from other consultants in that not only can I develop the marketing plan but also implement and project manage the strategies that have been created.
Central to my work is an understanding the buying cycle and ensuring each component is working to its best effect. From this effective customer acquisition, activation and retention strategies can be tested and developed.
- I am Freelance Consultant and Contract Marketing Manager working for SMEs (2012 – 2017)
- Clients include March Digital, CFO Advisory, Skillsapien, The Cronus Group
- Havas Advertising Agency (2001-09) – Group Account Director
- Clients included Westpac Business/Private/Institutional, QBE, NRMA, NSW Lotteries
- Managing Partner, Osprey (1996 -2000)
- Clients included Mars Confectionery, Pirelli, BOC
- Bsc (Hons) – University of London
- Member of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (UK)
- Member of the Direct Marketing Association (UK)