Is what you say about your business or product clear, powerful and persuasive? Does it help you sell? From your website, to your brochures, to your ads, to your customer letters? A small change could make a huge difference. Let’s talk about just how big.
I can help you with:
- What to say about your business.
- How to say it.
- So that it sells.
I’ve helped companies large and small launch new products, achieve record sales, find new prospects, keep customers longer, and open up new markets. I’ve helped start-ups to find their voice. And established brands to find new energy.
As a copywriter with over 25 years working in blue chip advertising agencies, direct marketing agencies and my own businesses, I can help you with anything from a complex campaign to a sales brochure, from your website to a customer letter, from your brand tone of voice to the name of your product.
At the moment, I am working on projects for James Hardie building products, management consultancy Adaptovate, and skincare online seller Griffin+Row, as well as building my own specialist writing consultancy, Written Pty Ltd.
- Owner and executive creative director at specialist copywriting business, Written Pty Ltd. (Current)
- Founder and creative partner at independent Sydney creative agency, Cabana Boys. (Oct 2008 – Aug 2014)
- Copywriter, head of copy and/or creative director at The Campaign Palace, Ogilvy & Mather Direct, J. Walter Thompson, DDB, Publicis Mojo, Young & Rubicam, The Direct Bond and Wunderman Worldwide. (Various dates since 1988)
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications), Canberra University, 1985
- Advertising Federation of Australia, Graduate Trainee Program, Young & Rubicam, 1988