As an influencer, coach, educator and business partner, I specialise in the employee experience, great people and thriving organisations. I consider myself strategic in thought and vision, yet pragmatic in my delivery, and nurturing in nature.
I can help you with:
I provide business aligned and tailored people and culture expertise; change management support; business leader coaching; HR functional audits and recommendations; people process improvement solutions; in-house HR support; training program design and delivery; end to end HR project management; practical HR frameworks and templates, and employee relations advice and services.
My mission is pure and simple: “To unleash potential and create growth.”
- Improving the employee experience and culture strategies
- General HR advice and coaching on all employee and performance matters
- Designing and establishing HR functions, processes and templates
- Leadership coaching and capability development
- Organisational design and change management
Under-performing and disengaged employees cost organisations precious time and money. On the other hand, engaged and committed employees will be loyal, perform to their full potential and bring boundless energy to your cause. When you create a meaningful employee experience, great people end up working for you, acting as your brand ambassadors, and enabling your organisation to thrive. Business success is the end result.
Stepping out as a consultant has allowed me to cherry pick from the many experiences I have had and formulate my own version of what I consider to be the best possible workplace experience. These experiences and solutions I now share with my many clients, as we focus on unleashing human potential and creating growth – growth in human capability and confidence; growth in customer satisfaction and engagement; and growth in business results.
I apply my formula in a tailored way to each valued client and support them on the journey as a true business partner, co-vested in the best possible outcomes.
Outside of my commitment to the HR profession, I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter and live in the south of Sydney. I love the simple things in life, like early morning walks, school canteen duty and mentoring others. I am an avid reader and writer of professional articles. I am a great supporter of the performing arts, (in particular, dance and theatre). I appreciate minimalistic home design with pops of classics. I love globe-trotting and international culture and cuisine. Friday nights at the D’Arcys is family party night, and officially DKR (D’Arcy Kitchen Rules).
- Since 2008, Founder and Principal Consultant of my own business, Particularly People
- Over 15 years senior HR management experience, predominantly in the Retail sector
- Experience working for local Australian and global corporations, including IKEA for nearly seven years as their General Manager, Human Resources.
- Experience in the Education sector for over four years as course lecturer and curriculum content developer and consulting advisor on professional developments.
- A Fellow Certified Practicing member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), including a board representation for the past two years as Vice-President, Membership & State Councillor – NSW.
- I also represent AHRI on the Australian Standards Committee for MB-009 – Human Resources and Employment, and supported their Education program delivery.
- Master of Leadership (Major in Change Management) – UNE
- Master of Organisational Development and Strategic Human Resources Management – UNE
- Bachelor Degree of Business (Major in Human Resources and Industrial Relations Law, Sub-Major, Employment Law) – UWS
- Graduate Diploma, Company Directors Program – AICD
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) – TAFE
- Diploma in Personnel Management – TAFE
- Certificate in Marketing – TAFE
Professional development programs have included:
Prosci’s ADKAR change management methodology, GROW coaching model, Courageous Conversations, Influence and Negotiation Skills, Organisational Agility, Conflict Management, Team Effectiveness, Innovation Management, Media Training, Presentation Skills, Critical Incident Training, MBTI, LSI, MSCEIT
Alternative Dispute Resolution of Australia (ADRA) Mediator, Facilitator of Blanchard’s Situational Leadership, and Mercer’s International Position Evaluation (IPE), DISC 3 in 1 – Behaviours, Motivators & EI