I’m an organisational psychologist and psychotherapist working with individuals and teams to uncover systemic people issues, and help clients re-frame unproductive behaviours to achieve outstanding individual and business results.
I can help you with:
- Providing leadership coaching and interpersonal development
- Advising on strategies that enhance wellbeing and promote positive organisational culture
- Advising and deliver performance management approaches (including competency development)
- Supporting teams to work in a more cohesive and productive manner
- Running training and workshops
- Advising and delivering psychometric assessment and behavioural interviewing
A registered organisational psychologist, coach, trainer, psychotherapist and speaker. Following my Masters in Organisational Psychology I began my career over 20 years ago in the UK public sector before moving into the corporate arena.
In 2002 upon moving to Sydney, I undertook studies in coaching and a Masters in Psychotherapy.
Utilising my experience across a breadth of business sectors, I now run a boutique psychology and coaching consultancy empowering clients to embrace issues which get in the way of reaching their utmost potential. I do this by enhancing their resilience, self-awareness, communication, leadership and interpersonal impact. In doing so I draw on my wealth of psychological tools and business knowledge to help achieve a lasting return on investment.
- 2008 – Present: Director – Rachel Setti Consulting
- 2005 – 2008: Manager Organisational Development, New South Wales – OSA, Sydney
- 2002 – 2005: Freelance Organisational Psychologist and Coach – Sydney
- April 2000 – November 2001: Organisational Development Manager – T mobile, London
- June 1998 – April 2000: Consultant Business Psychologist – Post office Counters Ltd., London
- March 1995 – May 1998: Higher Occupational Psychologist – Employment Services, London
- 2011 – 2013: Masters in Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy. Jansen Newman Institute, Australia
- 2009: Executive Coach Accreditation. Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership, Australia
- 1993 – 1994: MSc Occupational Psychology. University of Hertfordshire, England.
- 1989 – 1992: BSc Psychology and Sociology. Bar Ilan University, Israel
Face to Face Consulting
Click here to read more about my face-to-face consulting work.