I am a professional & articulate, business focused CPA accountant with extensive experience in assisting small business getting their accounts and taxation matters in order.
I can help you with:
- Providing an independent assessment of your internal systems and controls
- Evaluating accounting systems and processes for your business
- Re-enforcing your knowledge around taxation, advice and compliance relating to your GST (BAS), FBT, and CGT obligations; including: the Preparation & Lodgement of company, partnership & trust tax returns
- Analysis of monthly management accounts, Cash flow management and control, Preparation of budgets and forecasts and liaising with external stakeholders, bank, auditors
- Assisting in the area of succession planning by defining your business’ parameters in order to monitor its performance to predict accurate budget & cash flow forecasts
I am a highly skilled and motivated, business-focused CPA Accountant with extensive experience in assisting small business achieve their established financial goals.
My purpose is to nurture clients into simple and straight forward accounting systems and processes, which allows them to visualise their business’ financial performance. I will utilise this valuable information to prepare accurate cash-flow forecast & budgets for their business to assist in decision marking.
I strongly believe that start-ups, entrepreneurs & small businesses should be able to access quality accounting and business advisory services without the price tag of a full time in-house headcount.
- Two years consulting CFO in a digital agency
- Two years consulting Financial Controller for an Australian based, US SAAS company
- 10 years consulting Finance Manager for a national recruitment company
- 11 years running my accounting, book-keeping, business advisory and taxation business
- I work with an extensive small business portfolio, covering a wide diversity of sectors within Australia
- Registered Tax Agent 2015
- Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA) member – 2004
- Master of Business Administration in Professional Accounting – 2003
- Master of Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management – 2001
- Bachelor of Business – 2000