I help small businesses create highly effective, efficient and measurable online marketing and social media plans, from strategy through to implementation.
I can help you with:
- Ensuring your digital marketing is effective, manageable, scalable and aligned closely to your business objectives.
- Choosing and setting up social media networks that specifically work for your business and don’t waste your time.
- Creating social media strategy and plans that build communities around your business and deliver results.
- Training on cloud-based platforms including CRM, CMS, ads, social, analytics, collaboration tools.
- Choosing and training you on the email marketing platform that best suits your needs and budget.
From a general business and marketing background, I specialised in digital marketing almost from its inception more than 10 years ago, and using this deep experience I help small businesses choose the most effective path from what can be a bewildering range of digital options.
My work for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) covered a broad spectrum of digital marketing and social campaigns, from triple j’s Hottest 100 to ABC iview. I guided the organisation’s social media strategy from the beginning, working with a talented group of colleagues to help create some of most engaged social media communities in Australia.
- 11 years as Digital Marketing Manager at ABC, working on campaigns as varied as ABC iview, triple j Hottest 100, ABC Radio App.
- Oversaw the set up of ABC’s social media strategy and ongoing presence.
- Hands on experience with different advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Outbrain), ad technologies (Adobe Media Optimiser, DoubleClick for Publishers, Google Tag Manager), analytics (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and email/CRM (Lyris, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor).
- Project managed the implementation of ABC’s email marketing system and strategy.
- 5 Years Marketing Manager, ABC Radio National (RN)
- 18 Months Direct Marketing, Time Life
- 3 Years International Product Manager, Polygram (now Universal)
- BA (Hons) Economics & Social Sciences
- Cert IV Frontline Management