I’m a Project Management specialist with extensive experience across small, SME and large corporate businesses.
I have taken Project Manager, Project Director and PMO Manager roles and most recently I have focused on establishing Project Management Offices and providing support to failing projects and programs.
I can help you with:
- Set up a Project Management capability
- Intervene in projects that are going badly
- Establish a Project Management methodology
- Project Audit
- Establish full Project/Program Management Office capability
I can help you pinpoint where in the project lifecycle processes are breaking down and work with you to come up with a plan to get things back on track. For many businesses project management encompasses a range of disciplines including budget management, resource management, supply chain management, quality management and scope management.
I have experience across companies of all shapes and sizes and can provide advice to help you avoid the pitfalls.
- Project Director – Clarity implementation ($15m) 2010
- Project Management Office Manager ($4bn, 4 year Portfolio), 2013-2014
- Project Management Office Manager ($150m 2 year project) 2008-2009
- Project Management Office Director – SAP Implementation, ($260m) 2016
- Logistics & Inventory Strategy Manager – Networks NSW, 2014-2015
- Governance & Reporting Manager, Major Projects, 2011-2013
- Project Manager, 2004-2006
- Operations Manager, 2006-2008
- Adjunct Lecturer – Applied Project Management – Sydney University – 2016
- Ba (Hons) Business – John Moores University- UK
- MBA – University of Technology, Sydney
- Diploma of Project Management – University of New England – Australia
- PRINCE2 – Project Management Practitioner
- Certified Practicing Project Manager – Australian Institute of Project Management