I have worked in the project management field since 2004, delivering consulting and professional development services to individuals and organisations across industry.
I can help you with:
- Project Management
- Soft Skills on Projects
- Scope Management on Projects
- Time, Cost and Quality Management on Projects
- HR, Communication and Procurement Management
- Stakeholder and Risk/Opportunity Management
- Benefits Realisation
Combining an undergraduate degree in Psychology with a Masters in Project Management, I bring a balanced perspective to project management that recognises the importance of ‘soft’ interpersonal skills as well as ‘hard’ technical project management skills.
- I have eleven years’ experience providing project management consulting and training services to organisations across the public and private sectors including those from construction, Defence, engineering, transport, banking, IT, telecommunications, health, education, community service, aging & disability, environment, climate change and retail industries.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of project team members and project managers to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in managing projects.
- I have also worked with executives and people leaders from dozens of organisations to support the development of three primary areas:
- Project people: by designing and implementing project management learning and accreditation programs aimed at developing and validating the knowledge, skills and competence of the people involved with projects;
- Project management process: by developing processes and methodologies to support a consistent and best-practice application of project management across the organisation; and
- Organisational competence: by benchmarking the project management maturity of the department/organisation, then developing and implementing strategies for improvement.
- Bachelor of Arts (double major in Psychology and History), University of Sydney
- Master of Project Management, University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- Member and Councilor of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
Face to Face Training
Face to Face Consulting
- Project Management – details
- Scope Management on Projects – details
- Time Management on Projects – details
- Cost Management on Projects – details
- Quality Management on Projects – details
- HR Management on Projects – details
- Communication Management on Projects – details
- Risk and Opportunity Management on Projects – details
- Procurement Management on Projects – details
- Stakeholder Management on Projects – details
- Benefits Realisation – details
- Soft Skills on Projects – details