That magic connection between what your customer wants and what you’re passionate about is key to your business success. Make this happen and you can successfully grow. As a highly experienced senior marketer with 20+ years experience of leading business growth programmes across diverse cultures in International and Australian markets, I can help you develop simple yet hugely effective plans and strategies to drive growth for your business.
I can help you with:
- Customer Insight – how best to find it and use it
- Marketing Strategy Development – Prioritising for best ROI and growth
- Brand Positioning – What makes your brand special to customers?
- Internal Marketing – Inspiring creation of Internal Brand Ambassadors from your staff
- Marketing Communications Plans – Reaching the right customers effectively
My career has included working in the Fuel (BP), Lubricants (Castrol), Brand Consulting (WPP Group) and Insurance sectors (Legal&General).
I’m passionate about the power of emotion in people. Through my strategic brand work I support organisations with their business growth through building their brand both internally and externally, bringing staff closer to customers, leading to enhancement of the customer experience.
- Leading strategic brand development and growth through different stages of the brand life cycle from innovation to maturity. Growing brands into new product variants in the European market, creating a new fuel product category in Australia, creating strategic communications for launch and growth across international markets
- Leading customer communications for BP Australia during the Gulf of Mexico crisis, helping to ensure that customer loss was minimal, staff turnover unaffected and retail volumes remained at pre-crisis levels
- Designing and managing innovative cultural change programs to bring the customer to the heart of the business involving over 100 sales and marketing leaders
- Growing staff and customer passion for brands through internal branding, leadership story telling, introducing brand ambassador programs, creating staff brand champions and launching a high profile community offer
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Post Graduate Diploma, London UK, 1995
- Kellogg School of Management Executive Program: Sales and Marketing Leadership, Chicago USA, 2013
Face to Face Consulting
Jim’s face-to-face consulting offering details