I have worked as a commercial litigation lawyer and have an in depth understanding of small business legal needs.
I can help you with:
- Providing legal information and resources, without the legalese!
- Performing a Legal Health Check to create a legal strategy and educate you on potential risks
I manage a team of legally qualified client care and project managers to create legal solutions for clients across Australia. I am responsible for scoping client needs, managing the client experience, reviewing and creating legal product offerings. I am driven to help clients access high quality legal services and to help redefine the practice of corporate and commercial law in Australia.
- 2+ years as Head of Client Care at Australia’s most innovative small business law firm
- 10 months as a Graduate Lawyer at Martin Legal
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons), General Legal Practice Specialisation in Corporate and Commercial Law (Bond University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
Face to Face Consulting
Jacqueline’s face-to-face consulting offering.