I help business owners, managers, teams and organisations achieve their potential through workplace culture, leadership and HR development.
I can help you with:
- Leadership development
- Managing staff performance issues
- Reducing the risks associated with employment, redundancies, unfair dismissal
- HR policies, Workplace Bullying, Code of Conduct
Since starting my own small business in 2007, and through my prior corporate experience, I’ve had the privilege of working with many leaders and others looking to create highly productive workplaces that are also great places in which to work (after all, life’s too short to be miserable at work, regardless of whether you’re an employee or the boss!).
I live in the beautiful lower Blue Mountains with my small family, crazy dog, two incessantly chirping budgies (free to good home) and a nice big garden which I don’t get to spend enough time in.
- 15 years experience in HR management and organisational development roles across a variety of industries in both private and public sectors (including Executive Director level)
- 10 years experience providing support to small to medium sized businesses from 1 to 200 staff
- 15 years experience in workplace culture and leadership
- Current member of the HR Course Advisory Board for Charles Sturt University
- Master of Arts (Social Ecology), 2006
- Graduate Certificate, Management of Organisation Change, 1999
- Bachelor of Business (HR), 1993
- Certificate IV (TAE), 2011
- Lifetime Accredited Practitioner, Human Synergistics LSI, GSI, OCI/OEI, L-I, M-I
- Accredited Practitioner Everything DiSC
- Authorised Reseller, Harrison Assessments
- Accredited Practitioner, The McQuaig System
- enableHR Certified Partner
- Certified Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI)