I am a Personal Effectiveness trainer and coach, with a focus on Time Management. I also help clients with Strategy and Marketing advice.
I am more than happy to share with clients my experiences as an early stage Startup CEO.
I can help you with:
- Time management
- Personal leadership
- Beating procrastination
- Managing stress
- Work/Life balance
- Startup lessons learned
- Business strategy, resources
I have worked in marketing and management for more than 20 years. Since 2011 I have been researching, developing and delivering a time management and personal effectiveness program called Make Time Work.
I work with clients in both a training and coaching capacity. While Time Management issues may be the symptoms that cause a client to reach out initially, often we get into areas of Personal Leadership to build a solid platform for future growth.
I’m committed to using my experience and expertise to support small to medium businesses and help them maximise their opportunities.
- 4 years as Startup CEO, learning by doing
- 20+ years marketing experience, in across Australia and Asia-Pacific
- 12 years in Marketing Management with companies including; Australian Institute of Management, Optus, Commander and Time Warner
- 8 years in the Advertising Agency environment in senior Account Management and Communications Strategy roles, in agencies like J. Walter Thompson (JWT), Young & Rubicam (Y&R) and 360
- Five years as Director of own companies
- 20+ years leading large teams of people in high pressure environments
- Strategic Marketing & Planning, Australian Direct Marketing Association
- Diploma of Commerce, Macleay College (Outstanding Achievement Award)
Face to Face Training
Time Management Course – Make Time Work
Face to Face Consulting
I help clients identify and act on opportunities to improve productivity, effectiveness and process – details.