I help businesses review their key sales activities and engagements to show where and how improvements can be made to generate more sales, revenue, profit or market share.
I can help you with:
- Examples of things you can do to improve your prospecting and lead generation techniques
- Suggestions on how you may easily cross-sell or upsell your product or service
- Techniques for how to close deals / sales more effectively
- Tips on how to improve your LinkedIn presence to be more visible to your customers
- How you can use LinkedIn to prospect more effectively
- How you can better track and manage your daily customer interactions and communications
- Evaluating your unique business value statements
- Ensuring your website content resonates with customers / prospects for the value you provide
I have held numerous front-line selling roles over the past 25 years and have a deep knowledge and understanding of the sales processes and techniques that deliver exceptional results. This experience allows me to more easily identify where businesses can quickly make improvements to their current sales activities and engagements to find more leads, close more deals, better manage existing customer relationships and ultimately deliver more revenue or profit.
Having been in true business development roles that require cold calling or social selling techniques to open new doors I have a wealth of knowledge in how I can help you to get to new customers or markets, engage at the right level and build a pipeline of real sales opportunity to close.
Referral selling, cross selling and upselling represent the easiest and most cost-effective mechanism to drive more sales and revenue but very few businesses do this effectively. I can show how to leverage these sales techniques to generate more revenue and sales from within your existing customer base.
I have enjoyed a very rewarding sales career spanning more than 26 years in various sales, sales management and marketing roles in both large and small organisations as below.
- IBM – Senior Sales Specialist – 5 Years. Sales of IBM Cloud and Managed services portfolio of IBM products. 100% club achievement awards.
- Telstra – Senior Account Manager – 3 years. Sales of all product and services in the Telstra portfolio. Nominated for two Director of Sales Excellence awards and presented as a finalist for one of those. Achieved 107% and 114% of targets.
- Avaya – Strategic Account Director – 3 Years. Sales of the Avaya portfolio of products and services to the local tails of Global Accounts. Won the prestigious Asia Pacific award for the most significant contribution to the Asia Pacific region. Achieved 156% and 110% of sales targets.
- IBM – Senior Account Manager – 5 Years. In my last position, I was responsible for sales of the entire IBM portfolio of products and services and achieved 113% of target.
- Checkpoint Systems – National Sales and Marketing Manager – 3 years.
I have a proven track record of over-achievement these roles which makes me uniquely positioned to work with B2B organisations to help them drive more from their sales activities to ultimately improve sales, revenue, profit and market share.
- IBM – Global Sales School
- IBM – Mini MBA
- Telstra – Value Based Selling (VBS)
- Avaya – Target Account Selling (TAS) and SPIN Selling
- North Sydney TAFE – Advanced Certificate in Management, Business Management
- Forum – Face to Face Selling Skills
- Australian Institute of Management – Improving skills of new Manager
- Xerox – Professional Selling Techniques 1 and 2
- Rewarding Performance – prospecting skills