As an experienced property and commercial lawyer, I support small business owners with astute legal advice and recommendations based on practical realities and good business sense.
I can help you with:
If you are located in the Northern Territory or Queensland:
- Asset structuring and planning.
- Business start-ups, purchases, investments and sales.
- Retail, office or commercial property purchases, investments, leasing or sales.
- Customising and negotiating supplier and client contracts.
- Improving legal processes, including using electronic contracts.
Legal practice restrictions require that I provide general legal information only via the Real Time Minds platform. However, I can provide legal advice should you choose to formally engage my business.
With over 10 years’ experience, I practice in all aspects of property, commercial and related areas of law in both the Northern Territory and Queensland.
I have significant experience in residential, commercial and retail property law assisting home owners, investors and developers to realise their desired outcomes with acquisitions, disposals, development, leasing and portfolio management. I also have diverse experience in commercial law working with small businesses and in an in-house corporate role (including on large projects).
I am able to realise desired outcomes in an efficient and effective manner. I work flexibly to support my clients as and when legal advice is needed.
- Owner and Legal Director of Support Legal
- Five years’ experience as an In-House Lawyer for Large Organisation
- Five years’ experience as a Lawyer in private practice for major organisations, private investors and small business.
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), 2005
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), 2005
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2006
- Master of Laws, 2010
- Member of Queensland Law Society and Law Society NT