I am here to help businesses grow through a planned approach to selling. That is, finding new opportunities through the development of sales strategies and tactics that add value to your customers while optimising your sales investments.
I can help you with:
- Market and customer analysis
- Sales strategy development
- Organising and motivating sales teams
- Account planning
- Sales training
- Presentation development and training
- Linking your marketing and sales efforts
My focus is to work with you to uncover, define and achieve business imperatives, through data driven sales strategies and tactics.
With 27 years of sales and marketing experience my strengths lie in my ability to combine strong analytical skills with strategic thinking, operational expertise and stakeholder relationships to achieve real business outcomes and acclaimed customer relationships.
I combine a passion for building and coaching high performing teams with broad strategic and operational expertise in the areas of business planning, project management, and partner management.
- 18 years with Intel Corporation with sales and marketing roles including A/NZ Sales Director A/NZ Sales & Enterprise Solutions Manager, A/NZ Channels Manager, Area Sales Manager, Channel Marketing Manager and Retail Marketing Manager.
- Three years as National Marketing Manager of Prion Technology Distribution (as division of Applied Microsystems)
- Two years as Product Marketing Manager with CPU Omnilogic (UK)
- Three years as Account Manager with IBM Australia
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing. Western Sydney University. 1986 – 1988
- Advanced leadership training including Leadership Challenge and Leadership Practices Inventory (Kouzes and Posner)
- Sales management courses including Creating Customer Value (Imparta) and Customer Tailored Sales process (IBM).
- LEAP business strategy and leadership (Intel Corporation)
- Presenting for Action (Boyer Communications Group)
- Media Trained
- Legal and compliance training (Intel Corporation).